Your newborn photo session can be scheduled!I wanted to take some time to update on what our policies will be like to provide a safe, clean environment for you and your family.
There are some things that we already did. Things like:
- Sanitizing and cleaning the studio before and after every newborn photo session. This goes from the floor up. Every surface is cleaned.
- Laundering and sanitizing all fabrics between clients including backdrops, outfits, and props.
- Regular hand washing and sanitizing.
Extra precautions are also being observed during your newborn photo session to create an even safer environment for you and your baby.
- We are now scheduling newborn sessions with at least a 24 hour waiting period between sessions. This gives us adequate time to disinfect, launder, and sanitize all items and surfaces.
- Extra hand washing/sanitizing will be added to our routine. We will also be implementing a mask requirement for myself as well as my team.
- We will now be limiting those who can attend your newborn session to only immediate family.
- Outside props will no longer be accepted in the studio.
- All shoes must be removed upon entry.
Our hope is to create a safe, and stress free space for you and your baby during your newborn session.
As always, if I or my team are ever feeling at all ill, if anyone in our families is ill, or if we have come in contact with anyone who is ill, we will not hesitate to reschedule your session to a safe time. As a mother myself, I can’t imagine the stress that must come with having a child during a worldwide pandemic. I want to be sure you know that your family’s safety is my top priority.
I think I can speak for my whole team when I say, we are so excited to have little ones back in our studio! If you are looking to book a session for your little one, visit this link and we’ll connect!